5 Cloves garlic (chunks)
3 scallions (cut into large pieces)
2 Tbsp sesame oil
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 Chicken or Vegetable stock cubes
2 Large celery sticks (sliced on an angle)
2 Carrots (sliced on an angle)
¼ Head of cauliflower (large pieces)
10 Snow peas (whole)
2 Cups water, 1 cup mixed with corn flour to be used separately
1 Small tin of bamboo shoots
2 Tsp sea salt
2 Tsp coriander
1. Boil water and blanch vegetables. Add the vegetables to water when boiling and when the water comes back to the boil vegetables are ready.
2. Cook garlic in oil (olive and sesame seed). Cook for 1 minute on medium heat.
3. Add scallions, celery, chicken stock, coriander & sea salt. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add cup of water (without the corn flour in it). Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add blanched vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add cornflower/water. Cook for 2 minutes.